FuseCreates Takes Home Environmental Leadership Program Gold Award
For over eight years, FuseCreates has exceeded sustainability standards and is now the recipient of the highest level of state recognition for environmental business practices.
Denver, Colo. (October 11, 2012) – In testament to our commitment of providing clients with sustainable marketing solutions, FuseCreates is awarded the Environmental Leadership Program Gold Award. As a leader in the marketing and commercial printing industry, FuseCreates recognizes the importance of helping our clients and ourselves meet and exceed sustainability objectives.
This award is given to those companies that have incorporated a fully functional Environmental Management System, meet continual environmental improvement goals that are verifiable and measurable, and are working toward the goal of sustainability. This is the highest level of state recognition for environmental business practices.
Our policy is to provide services and products to customers that utilize minimum environmental impact materials and methods, which includes recycling, progressively cleaner air emissions, waste minimization and management, and a safe and friendly work environment. To achieve our sustainability goals, FuseCreates has incorporated the following green initiatives:
- Utilize vegetable based inks with low volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Left over paper is used to stuff boxes or donated to schools
- Direct to plate imaging to save film, chemicals and energy
- Digital proofing to save film
- Catalytic oxidizers, after burners, chiller condenser reduce VOC emissions
- Recycle products: plates, paper, cans, computers, plastic, shrink-wrap, glass, toner and ink-jet cartridges
FuseCreate’s measurable results: